Sunday, July 17, 2011

You are my Sweety!

You are my Sweety!

You are the one I tried to find in every Boy,
Ultimately, I found you; I am filled with utmost joy.

You filled my life book with your writings,
Like every page of it rhyming.

I see happiness reaching my eyes,
Obviously, my heart is on its highs.

I irrevocably lose myself in your embrace,
And the whole world around me just loses its pace.

A bright star has just fallen off the dark sky,
Like God has just answered my prayer on the fly.

You and your love complete my existence,
It’s nothing but the magic of your presence.

Silly are your words sometimes,
Still they cherish your poetry with rhymes.

Memorable is the moment when you silently kissed!
It was such a heavenly feeling like I am blessed.


Lovely is the way you innocently talk!
You are my sweetheart and you really rock.

I appreciate your purity of heart!
It’s God’s unimaginable work of art.

You are my sweet shona baby!
This girl loves you like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment