Saturday, July 29, 2017

An Aspirational Mother


An Aspirational Mother

Away from you, I am climbing the ladder to my Goal

Away from your touch, I am living to instill life in my soul

 

Surrounded by your imaginary voices, I see you in every child

I wish to hold you in my arms and cherish moments of how you smiled

 

Dreams to touch the sky and fly in panorama of success demands sacrifice

Our morning cuddles have turned to video flying kisses that don’t suffice

 

Your cute little brain would have lesser WHYs when we meet again

But I know you would understand your Mom more when I explain

 

Your new and jazzy toys now fill the moments we played Peekaboo

I miss the way you ran to the clock whenever it sang cuckoo

 

Deep down in heart, a mother knows her son would be proud of her

One day memories of missing you “my cute little pie” would just blur

 

Exploring the world with brave heart, an independent girl is now strong enough

Each day comes with a new lesson to make this girl reach a new tough

 

I hate to answer people “Of course I miss my son”

I am not away from my little one just for fun

 

Hope of being together soon keeps me going and moving strong

This journey is like a movie which also has a sad song 

 

I promise to see you and hold you in my arms soon

You mom loves you my sugar spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment