Sunday, November 7, 2010

Who M I?

I m amicable, cheerful, hopeful…
And I keep my surroundings full of optimism and quite wonderful.

My ultimate source of motivation & inspiration is my Mother.
Her impression on me can not be replaced by any other.

I have imbibed her qualities of working hard and being true.
Therefore, I have always seen life with a different view.

I have preserved my cultural values…
Not at all adulterated by these big cities blues.

I m known to hold the keys to do right thing…
Be it a small or big, it’s a wide ring.

Writing poems is my hobby and style.
Wherever m I, my relationship with “Editorial Board “is like river Nile.

Writing poems is my way of attaining peace of mind.
It’s really helping and soothing when life isn’t kind.

I m tagged with being a “High Performer”.
I never compromise on it by hiding in niche or corner.

Prizes and awards never became a history…
I m continuing on a better pace to create a new history.

Goals have always been there in my planning.
On my way to achieve the best of it, I m put under scanning.

Interacting, mingling, attaching with variety of minds.
I m a successful professional with achievements of many kinds.

Art of listening is one of my qualities.
Art of distinctive speaking adds to my individuality.

I m a poem with many colours like a rainbow.
Life is wonderful like a God given bestow.

No comments:

Post a Comment