Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When I left him Forever!!

When I left him forever...




It was the day of final decision!
It was no more my final destination...

Series of Expectations piling up...
Series of dreams being broken...

Beads of relation falling apart...
Nothing was broken it was only heart...

My heart wanted to cry...
But eyes really reacted in wry...

Wanted to hold my soul tight...
Why things again didn't go right...

Thought things will ameliorate.
Impractical thinking... I really hate.

Received a reason to feel abashed.
Life is again ready to get hashed.

I think its time to GET IT OVER again!!
There shouldn't be anymore pain...
It’s my life... shouldn't go vain...

It’s not the end of world anyway.
I won't be anymore a prey.

Happiness is to live life as it’s beatific.
It’s over I m no more sick!

Showers of flowers all around…
It’s all about realizing what you surround.

It’s again the day of final decision.
I have to achieve my final destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment