Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am Happy!!

I M HAPPY

People around me are wonderful!
Make my life so beautiful!!

My prayers now turned amenable!
Coz,everybody has b'com amicable!!

Everything is now bright as sun!
I M enjoying my life with fun!!

Countless is my thanks to GOD!
Just thanks for everything my lord!!

Ways of life are purely amble!
Happiness is really now in ample!!

Really sorrows are the sign of coming happiness!
My anger to GOD was purely senseless!!

Love everyone is the way to look at life!
Be true is one step ahead of happiness in life!!

Beautiful is the relation of amity!
Gets pain who believes in enmity!!

life is so beautiful as its beatific!
Whole world is good nothing specific!!

I M happy blessed by GOD!
Really, the love of god is fair to all!!

1 comment:

  1. one should be happy ....
    always n forver....
    in life one has to face
    many ups n downs
    bt still....

    ReplyDelete